Five reasons to apply now to be a lifeguard at the Ventura Aquatic Center:
1. No need to decide what to wear to work. Your wardrobe is a bathing suit with a uniform shirt and shorts.
2. Killer workout every day- swim between your shifts.
3. Work outdoors in Ventura. Yes, please!
4. Co-workers, you may not know any of them when you start, but by the end of it all, they will be your best friends.
5. Ability to save a life…mic dropped!
If you are over the age of 16 and would like to serve as a Ventura Aquatic Center Lifeguard, now is your chance! No certifications are necessary to try out, just a good attitude and strong swimming skills. Several tryout dates are available.
- Fri., March 15: 3:30-4:30 pm and 6-7 pm
- Sat., March 16: 2:30-3:30 pm
- Thurs., March 21: 5:30-6:30 pm
Show up to the tryout that is most convenient for you, no need to RSVP. No additional tryout dates will be added. For further questions, please contact the Ventura Aquatic Center at 805-654-7511.