After more than two years of community participation, a draft Active Transportation Plan (ATP) is ready for the next public input phase for walking and biking improvements throughout the city.
The ATP aims to create a roadmap for priority projects and programs that will make walking, biking, and taking transit great choices for all residents, workers, and visitors.
The ATP Public Input Draft is now accessible online at www.ActivePlanVentura.com for community members to review and provide feedback until Sunday, August 20. Your input will play a vital role in shaping the future of active transportation in our city. Residents may also attend an upcoming event in-person at the following locations and times:
Friday, July 28
- 1:00-4:00 p.m. at the Transit Center at Pacific View Mall
- 5:00-8:00 p.m. on Main Street at California Street
Saturday, July 29
- 8:30-11:00 a.m. at the Ventura Downtown Farmers Market
- 12:00-2:00 p.m. at Ventura College Weekend Marketplace (Swap Meet)
Sunday, July 30
- 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. at the California Street Mall on the Ventura Promenade
Help get Ventura moving and share your ideas online or in-person!