Joining Sheldon Brown, Publisher of The Ventura Breeze (holding the first and latest Ventura Breeze) on the set are the show’s production team Juan Macera, Robin Sanford, Michelle Hoover, Christine Mary Bellestero and Host Sandra Siepak.
Our Ventura TV is an award-winning weekly talk show series broadcast on Ventura cable channel 6 TV and also published on the OurVentura.com website and social media networks. The series has been on the air for over a decade and as of last December over 1000 productions have been created, all available on OurVentura.com.
Anyone who contributes to the theme of “People doing good things in Ventura County” and the surrounding area is eligible to be on the show.
There are no fees for nonprofit or noncommercial messages. However, for commercial messages, there are standard production fees. Visit SkyworksMarketing.com (sponsor of Our Ventura TV) for more information.
Our Ventura TV programs are broadcast on Ventura cable channel 6 on Sundays at 2:00 pm, Tuesdays at 9:00 pm and Saturdays at noon, as well as additional floating times. Every week there is a new show and each program is broadcast at least three times per week (often 5 times per week).
George Alger, producer of Our Ventura TV states: “We welcome anyone who is contributing to the community to become a guest and tell part of their story.”
Here are a few of the upcoming shows that will be broadcast on Ventura Channel 6 in the coming weeks (as well as posted on the OurVentura.com website).
* MB Hanrahan will interview Rachael Watkins about the Ventura County Family Justice Center.
* Monique Nowlin will speak with Kiran Sahota and Peter Schreiner about the Ventura County Behavioral Health Department.
* Sandra Siepak will talk with Sheldon Brown, founder and publisher-editor of the Ventura Breeze.
* Monique Nowlin will speak with Toni Olson about the Advisory Council of the Ventura County Area Agency on Aging.
* Sandra Siepak will interview Amy Towner about the Health Care Foundation of Ventura County.
* Multi-Talented Poet, LaVette Cherie, will join us in the studio for a performance of some of her work, accompanied by Grammy-winning guitarist, Bob Tucker.
Much of the Our Ventura TV series is recorded at CAPS Media Center, right next to Ventura College. However, for more information about the Our Ventura TV programs, visit OurVentura.com, since Our Ventura TV is a wholly independent TV series produced for the Ventura County community at the CAPS Media Center facility and CAPS Media staff are not our employees.
The show’s director, Michelle Hoover, notes that “Our friendly production team will help you enjoy your visit.” Assistant Director, Robin Sanford, will often greet you first, before returning to the control room to help Michelle manage the cameras and audio. Floor Manager, Christine Mary Ballestero, will help to get the microphones placed on your clothing and get you seated properly at the table. Juan Mancera will position each of the cameras and refine the lighting to present you well.
To be scheduled as a guest on Our Ventura TV for a 15-minute segment, visit OurVentura.com and click “Contact.” Keep in mind that we are often scheduled many weeks in advance.