The Ventura and Santa Barbara County Lions Clubs have a onetime offer for Thomas Fire and flood survivors.
They have grant money to assist in your loss. If you need a one-time grant for assistance with rent, clothing, and vehicle or food expenses they want to help you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and he will reply back with a grant request form.
All grant request forms must be received by April 1st, 2018. All our funds must be distributed by April 30th, 2018.
Donations funded by:
- Camarillo / Somis PV Lions Club
- Ventura Downtown Lions
- Orcutt Lions Club
- Camarillo High School Leos Lions Club
- Santa Paula Lions Club, El Cajon Lions Club
- Pismo Beach Lions Club, Nipomo Lions Club
- Lincoln Lions Club, Saratoga Lions Club
- Santa Maria Sunrisers Lions Club
- Pismo Beach Lions Club
- Templeton Lions Club
- Lions of Multiple District C6 (Monterey, San Benito & Santa Cruz Counties)
- Carpinteria Lions Club
- Goleta Lions Club.