Ventura Restaurant Week returns on Jan. 22-29, and it’s a great time to visit Downtown and Midtown and explore a diverse mix of tastes and plates, all for $20 or less.
Downtown Ventura Partners, in conjunction with California Restaurant Month, is heading efforts to return the ever-popular Restaurant Week to town. Find a complete listing of restaurants and special offers at www.downtownventura.org/RW.
“What began as a simple initiative to promote local businesses has grown into an annual statewide collaboration promoting culinary tourism in California,” said Visit California President and CEO Caroline Beteta.
“We are proud to participate as Restaurant Week continues to grow and position Ventura as a top foodie destination,” said DVP Director Kevin Clerici.
The participating restaurants decided on the theme, “20 under $20,” with a special deal for $20 or less.
Also, get social and win $50. Post about your experience at different locations by using the hashtag, #VenturaEats, and tag @DowntownVentura to be entered to win a $50 gift card to a Restaurant Week Restaurant of your choice. The winner will be chosen on Jan. 30.
Keep your receipt and shop Downtown for 15% off at Spice-Topia, 576 E. Main St.
Some highlights include:
- Barrelhouse 101, 545 E. Thompson Blvd. – Avenue Burger and a local beer flight for $19.
- Paradise Pantry, 222 E. Main St. – Mini wine flight with mini Mac & Cheese and half sandwich for $20.
- Grapes & Hops, 454 E. Main St. – Gourmet 2 Cheese Plate and 2 Glasses of select wine or 2 Paninis and 2 Pints (select Beers) for $20.
- Winchester’s Grill & Saloon, 632 E. Main St. – Steak & Ale for $19.95. Order Chicken, Pork or Steak off the petite menu and enjoy any tap beer under $6.75.
- Cork, 1930 E. Main St. – Plate of three empanadas (your choice) with a glass of either Old Soul Chardonnay or Old Soul Pinot Noir for $20.
- Aloha Steakhouse, 364 S. California St. – Coconut curry pumpkin stew served with creamy coconut rice and fresh herbs. Your choice of crispy tofu or chicken, $19.99.
- VenTiki, 701 E. Main St. – Cali Fresh Roll & a VenTiki Mai Tai for $18.95.