Golden Future Expos Inc. is pleased to announce a new and exciting change to the 8th Annual Golden Future 50+ Senior Expo. We have moved to the Oxnard Performing Arts & Convention Center located at 800 Hobson Way, Oxnard. This annual event has also moved to the month of March and will be held on Saturday, March 2nd 2019 from 10:00am – 2:30pm.
The expo will feature 60 vendors with products, services, and resources tailored for Baby Boomers, Seniors, Caregivers, and Friends/Family.
- Free Admission & Free Parking
- Health Screenings (Blood Pressure, Carotid Artery/Stroke, Blood Glucose, DNA Cancer Screenings, Pulse Oximeter & More)
- Medicare and/or Financial Planning Advice
- Great Speakers & Workshops
- Hourly Door Prize Drawings & Giveaways
- Mini Job & Volunteer Fair
- Food Truck to Purchase Lunch
- Bingo with Cash Prizes
- DIY Arts & Crafts
The Golden Future 50+ Senior Expo connects local seniors, their families and caretakers with a variety of services and resources available to them. “This expo has become an important annual event for Ventura County,” states Toyia Moore Borrelli, Event Director. Visit www.goldenfutureseniorexpo.com for a complete schedule. Attendees can pre-register online or at the door.