The Ventura County Fair is Ventura County’s original Social Network, come out and connect with your neighbors, friends and families as we gather for a celebration of our great County. The Fair runs from August 1 through 12 and will feature unique exhibits, exciting contests, and entertainment, free with Fair admission.
The Ventura County Fair carries out the tradition of great values. Special admission days offer these opportunities to enter the Fair free or at low prices:
- Wednesday, August 1: Dollar Day, $1 admission until 3PM.
- Thursday, August 2: “Feed the Need” Food Drive. Bring 5 cans of food to donate to FOOD Share to receive a free return ticket to the fair, valid August 6-9.
- Friday, August 3: Youth Day, children under 12 are admitted free all day.
- Tuesday, August 7: Seniors and Persons with Disabilities Day, Seniors (62+) and Persons with Disabilities are admitted free all day.
- Wednesday, August 8: “$3 Before 3” Day is; admission is $3 until 3PM.
- Thursday, August 9: Military Appreciation Day, all military personnel holding a current, valid military ID will be admitted free. Thank you for your service!
If you are a kid or a kid at heart, Carnival Wristband Days are back again this year. On August 2, 6, 7, and 9, purchase a $30 wristband, good for unlimited carnival rides until 7:00 pm.
Grandstand concerts are a Fair favorite, visitors can see their favorite musicals acts and rodeos free with paid admission to the Fair.The Grandstand Entertainment begins on August 1 with Motor Sports, a great way to get revved up for 12 days of amazing fun. (Motor Sports requires a $5 admission in addition to paid fair admission.)
Rodeo Days at the fair are Saturday, August 11 and Sunday August 12.
Everywhere you look at the Fair you will see performers singing, dancing, playing music, making magic and more. This year’s grounds entertainment features Fair favorites like the All Alaskan Pig Races, Sweet Caribbean Steel Drums, Hypnotist Tina Marie and some new treats including Fido 500 Dog Show, Dezmo’s Blues Band and masking tape sculpture from Tapigami.
The Ventura County Fair makes transportation easy with free shuttle rides to and from the Fair. Convenient and comfortable, the shuttles begin ½ hour before the fair opens and bring visitors to the Fair’s front gate. No traffic hassles, no parking problems, free parking and free shuttle bus service to the Fair is available from 10:30 am until 11:00 pm Wheelchair capable busing is available from all sites.
Follow the Fair on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For hours, admission, schedules, and more information, please visit www.venturacountyfair.org or call 648-3376.