A variety of medical issues affecting aging women – from breast cancer to osteoarthritis – will be discussed when Community Memorial Health System holds its Women’s Health Symposium on Saturday, June 24.
Women of all ages are invited to the Aging for Women Symposium that begins at 7:30 a.m. at the Ventura Beach Marriott, 2055 E. Harbor Blvd. Local experts will be on hand to discuss the latest research, procedures, treatment and support available for women’s health. They include:
- Rita Krane, M.D., breast mammography: TOMO and whole breast ultrasound
- Omid Fatemi, M.D., women’s heart health
- Kameron Poole, M.D., hormone replacement
- Miki Takase-Sanchez, M.D., pelvic prolapse
- Michelle Manalo, specialty R.N., mindfulness
- Bob Bernstein, M.D., lung cancer
- Susan Slater, osteoarthritis
Doctors Slater and Takase-Sanchez also will serve as panel moderators. The symposium will have exhibit tables and a continental breakfast will be served.
Registration is free but reservations are required. To secure reservations visit cmhshealth.org/rsvp or call Brown Paper Tickets at 800-838-3006.
Community Memorial Health System is a not-for-profit health system, which is comprised of Community Memorial Hospital, Ojai Valley Community Hospital, along with the Centers for Family Health serving various communities within and located in Ventura County, California.